Tuesday, October 06, 2009

What Are You Reading...

I've updated my list of books I'm reading over there ------->.

I'm in a bit of a reading funk. Nothing is really catching my interest. I know this is a funk because I'm reading True Compass by Ted Kennedy and while I find it truly fascinating, I'm still MEH about reading it. I also started the new Dan Brown book, The Lost Symbol, and I haven't put much effort into getting past the first chapter, although I've loved most of his other books (Digital Fortress sucked).

I'm not sure what my deal is. I didn't have time to read this weekend. SHOCK, there's always time for reading. We were busy in the extreme, practice, car trouble, game, game, car repairs, drive with the family, late night return, car repairs, cleaning Skyler's room, painting Skyler's room, skate party. No reading for me.

Whimsy even had her book discussion for The Solace of Leaving Early and all I could do was read along. I had nothing to say.

I hope I snap out of it soon. In the meantime, tell me what you're reading!! I usually love talking books.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian. It was an easy read & pretty funny. I really enjoyed it. My book club is now reading In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto, and while most are enjoying it, I'm hating it. I think I'm going to dump it for something else.

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...