Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Change your title font...

I just recently found a great tutorial for making your blog prettier by using a cute font for your blog titles. You can find it here. There's quite a bit of futzing with html code but the instructions are perfect. I made a mistake or two along the way but I re-followed the steps and it worked.

What do you think? Purty?

There are more great tutorials to be found, just click the button below:

Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!


1 comment:

  1. I'm ready to change my bloggy look around but with all the posts in my google reader I'm so far behind. I haven't really had time to mess with my own. But thanks for the heads-up I'll visit that site. And yes, yours looks awesome!
    Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...