Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Dear Company that Employs Me...

Hi! Remember me? I know you haven't seen me in a while but I swear I'm trying to get in there sometime this week. Hopefully. Let's just remember that earlier in the fall you sent out lots and lots of memos stating that if we had confirmed or suspected cases of H1N1 we were to stay home. Well I am absolutely one to follow the rules so don't you dare go back on your recommendations. I can always bring the swine flu spewing six year old in to the office with me if you'd like proof of our misery, it loves company don't you know.

That giant pile of paper where my desk used to be? Oh just leave it. I'll bring a shovel when I return....maybe Thursday.

V/r,
Amanda

These are the weeks when I'm oh so happy to have been brought up with all that Catholic guilt. It complements the Mommy Guilt quite nicely.

2 comments:

  1. Well, it sounds like you are having a lovely "vacation". Here's to hoping the spewing stops soon.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn that swine flu! I refuse to legitimize it by calling it something dignified like "H1N1." It's swiney.

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...