Monday, November 23, 2009

The Red Tent...

Thanks to the recommendation of my cousin Erin, I revisited The Red Tent. I think the first time someone suggested it, something about the description must have turned me off but I Erin was so enthusiastic with her "I LOVED this book" that I gave it a try.

I LOVED this book. It is told in the voice of Dinah, a character mentioned in passing in the old testament. It speaks of the strength and weaknesses of the relationships of women in that time period. I highly recommend this book.

Next I'm diving in to, The Possibility of Everything. I heard an interview with the author and I liked her voice. I don't always need a better reason to read a book. I'm not even entirely sure what this one is about ;-)

Go forth and read...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...