Monday, January 11, 2010

Becoming a Smart Ass...

Zack was asking Matt if he could rent a particular video game and Matt was having him explain the game to him in order how much of it he understood and whether the game was too complex for him (HA).

Zack: Blah blah video game nonsense blah blah

Matt: Bud, I'm not understanding what you're saying. Try to find another way to explain to me what you're thinking.

Zack: What, like Japanese? *said with hands up in a typical what-the-fuck gesture*

Matt had to just walk away and tell me that MY son is a smart ass just like his mother. I have no idea what he's talking about ;-)

6 comments:

  1. I want video of this kid. And of Matt walking away. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that's actually posted by me (Ashley) but Chris is signed in and not me. Just an FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I think I should get mad when my kids through some smart ass back at me, but then I realize I'm the one that taught them that skill and I usually smile or laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *throw* not through. It's too early still...

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...