Monday, January 04, 2010

Free Shutterfly Calendar Poster...

If you haven't already, I'm sure you're hunting for the perfect new 2010 calendar. I have a slew of them for different reasons and just realized that I don't have a wall one for my office. WELL. It just so happens that Shutterfly is offering a free 16x20 Calendar Poster ($19.99 value) with this code FREECALENDAR. You just have to pay shipping, $4.99. Expires Jan 17th.

I just ordered one with a picture of my two favorite munchkins pretending they like each other. This picture:



Go forth and order...

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome! I had just been balking at the price of this calendar when you swooped in with a freebie.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...