Monday, January 04, 2010

Out of the Closet and Into the Trash Bag...

I woke up yesterday morning with the intention of hosting a Molnar Family Day of Cleaning. The kids immediately went into hiding as I began futzing around my room grunting and grumbling about all the "shit" that has accumulated that has no apparent use or home. Then I began to attack the closet. Oh the closet. It was horrifying and it took ALL DAY. If I tell you that there were six GIANT trash bags of things to take to Good Will would believe me? Would you believe that there was an almost equal amount of trash, boxes, broken crap, and things that no longer have a use? How is this possible? It isn't even like the room now looks empty. It just looks less cluttered (sort of). I also vacuumed places inside the closet that have clearly never met Mr. Kirby before. I might have PTSD. I might be so traumatized that I need a maid from here on out. Hold me.

4 comments:

  1. Sadly, I am well acquainted with the "Six Trash Bag" clean out. My craft/ catch-all room breeds clutter in the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my nightmare. My side of the closet is your before and Chris's side is the after. I need to do that. Good for you for tackling it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME ME ME!!! I will come and help you out. After the baby of course which means prob not till Summer time. But Im all over when we get out there. Good for you on getting it done. Im sure Matt was right there with you bagging things up. :)

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...