Friday, January 01, 2010

Party Animal...

Guess which one of the Four Molnars was up ringing in the New Year with horns and streamers?

If you guessed correctly, you guessed Skyler and you should be very scared for us.

While the three lame members of the Four Molnars were happily sleeping before midnight, Skyler was hooting it up with the neighbors. She ran through our house with a horn at midnight. Matt, waking from his nap in the recliner, stopped her with a stern "Don't wake your Mother". Smart man, don't mess with my sleep. I fear for the teenage years. I'm not even going to be able to wait up for her. We're all in trouble.

5 comments:

  1. I made it to midnight, but not much after. then today I took a 4 hour nap...

    happy new year xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're still doing this blog when she's a teenager! That's guaranteed to be some good reading!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa StevensonJanuary 04, 2010 5:30 PM

    I see Vegas in her future like auntie Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa - she would think you were the coolest person she ever met!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...