Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Wednesday Word...

I have no words on my pad. I've been so sick this week that I haven't been thinking straight. Not even words could penetrate the thick barrier of snot my brain has formed. I can't think beyond "blow nose" let alone learn something. SO, I give you a little tidbit from biology 101. Virus.

Virus: an ultramicroscopic (20 to 300 nm in diameter), metabolically inert, infectious agent that replicates only within the cells of living hosts, mainly bacteria, plants, and animals: composed of an RNA or DNA core, a protein coat, and, in more complex types, a surrounding envelope.

Since I'm such a nice blog writer, I'll even give you a picture:



Virus. I haz lots of em. They have taken over and I'm fairly certain at this point that they might win.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I haz me lots of em too. I'm even past the only thinking blow my nose stage, I'm thinking try not to blow my nose because the skin around my nose is so sore from the tissues.

    Be gone horrible virus! I hope you feel better soon - you can beat those tiny bugs.
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viruses...they be the debil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm, they don't actually suck- they polymerize!!!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...