Monday, February 01, 2010

You Might Want to Spray this Post with Lysol...

Hi! I'm here. After the Novocaine wore off last Wednesday the sore throat that was sort of hanging around kicked in full force and I've been SICK ever since. I made it through work on Thursday and then spent the next three days in bed. I crawled into work today (because we all know that even though they say stay home if you're sick, they don't really mean it) but am questioning if that was a good idea. Let's see if I can make it to lunchtime.

Thank fsm for kids who can feed themselves and husbands who deliver food to you in bed every so often.

*cough cough*

1 comment:

  1. Feel better. The sickies have been here as well, but they seem to be passing quickly.

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...