Monday, March 08, 2010

I suppose I should have warned you. Soccer season started last week. I pulled out the old Soccer Mom Cape and gave it a spring washing. Prepare for another eight weeks of pictures of my kids kicking soccer balls. They look a lot like the previous four years of pictures of my kids kicking soccer balls but I can't seem to stop taking them. The only difference I can see this year is that Zack got some fancier footwork and Skyler's giraffe legs got longer.

Giraffe Legs




SCORE!



Fancy Feet!



Being goalie is lonely when all the action is at the other end of the field!


Oh and in case you didn't notice, Spring Soccer is COLD... until it is HOT. I am never content with Saturday morning temperatures.

3 comments:

  1. I hated playing and even moreso--coaching spring soccer! Ugh. I feel for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the goalie gloves????They help with the cold, and the pain the ball can cause...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I love Molnar soccer pics. And I'm super temperature sensitive the older I get. I'm never happy anymore either. Wish I lived closer. I'd love to come to the games and watch the kids and you and I could spend the whole game bitching about the weather.

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...