Wednesday, March 31, 2010

JELL-O...


You know that when I find an awesome product I have to come on here and blab about it. About a month ago, I picked up some of the new Jello Mousse Temptations at Walmart while I was grocery shopping. I do enjoy a good mousse. I didn't have high hopes that a good mousse would come in a tiny plastic cup and although Matt and Zack love them, I do not enjoy any of Jello's other pudding offerings.

I gave it a try and HOLY HELL they are good. I RARELY like something that has a nutrition label listing under 100 calories but these were just 60, I think I'll have two (solved that problem). I think it was the regular chocolate I tried, but it might have been the dark chocolate. Either way I was hooked. Which means of course that every time I went to a store looking for more, they were out. EVERY store. WTF Jello? Are they that good or do you suck at keeping the shelves stocked? Finally last night my local more expensive store had some of the caramel creme flavor. I was less than enthusiastic as caramel is not a flavor I envision mousse to be but IT WAS BETTER THAN THE CHOCOLATE. MMMMmm so good. I might have eaten three yesterday. The best part is that neither Matt nor the kids like the texture of mousse so they are ALL mine!!!

So, go forth and try. Just don't buy any from my local store or I will hunt you down and raid your refrigerator!





***I was not compensated in any way for this review/post***

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I'm with the rest of your family and am not big on mousse but you know I'm big on chocolate so I may pick these up next time I'm shopping. IF they have them, that is. I'll letcha know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C I wouldn't buy them because I'm not sure I would like them. Soooooo you have solved that problem for me. And at 60 calories they would fit into my "healthy eating" lifestyle, I think (how many carbs?). My body does strange things with carbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can make myself sick on mousse. I CANNOT stop eating it. I might have to pick some of these up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to try these! Only because your recommendations are 2 for 2 for me so far - iPod Touch & Foam-tastic! :)

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...