Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New Coat of Paint...

With some help, I've spruced the place up a bit. What do you think? There's a bit more to come, but this is basically what my home looks like now. Pretty?

Miss Jessica at A Blog to Brag About worked on it for me.

A Blog to Brag About


She took my ideas which were basically "uh, um, well...uh" and got a feel for what I wanted and liked and then took suggestions based on her first go and we tweaked it a bit and here we are. I'm sure there's much more to it, but that was my part. Oh and I told her which colors I wanted, and then when she was all finished, I changed one of the colors on her. Aren't I a pain in the ass?

So, if you're wanting to change your look give Jessica a click and see what she can do for you!

6 comments:

  1. It does look pretty and it's new and different but still recognisable as your blog. I like it!
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda, thanks for the shoutout! It was a pleasure working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it a lot! I may contact Jessica sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...