- I will still be married to the same wonderful man.
- I will be living my 41st year.
- I will not have been beaten by Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- I will be mothering two teenagers.
- I will have an eight and a sixth grader.
- I will be devising ways to know what my children are feeling because they are no longer open about it.
- I will be a stay-at-home Mom who writes.
- I will have furthered my education.
- I will spend more time each year with my mother.
- I will have driven to thousands of sporting events.
- I will have done hundreds of thousands of loads of laundry.
- I will have given billions of hugs and kisses.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Blah blah blah by Amanda at 1:29 PM