Monday, April 26, 2010

Nothing Unexpected...

I went upstairs at bedtime last night to force the kids to turn off all things electronic and I see that Zack is watching a news program.

Me:  "Hey Bud?  Are you watching the news?"
Z:  "No.  It's this show called Dateline".
Me:  Ah.  Okay, that's a grown-up show honey.
*Now I'm impressed thinking he's getting into current events or something so I stick around to make sure it isn't about a murder or child predators or something that I should watch with him*
Me:  What are they talking about?
Z:  I don't know.  I'm just waiting for Minute To Win It.
HA!  And now the world shifts back into place.

Just when you think they're impressing you, it's all exactly as you would expect...


1 comment:

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...