Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Why Women Don't Sleep....

Well, finally an explanation as to .....

WHY WOMEN CAN'T SLEEP !

Have you ever wondered how a woman's brain works?
Well .... It's finally explained here in one, easy-to-understand illustration:



Every one of those little blue balls is a thought about something that needs to be done, a decision or a problem that needs to be solved.

A man, only has only 2 balls and they consume all his thoughts.
 
I don't usually like email forwards but this one is so accurate that I had to blog.

Update:  The picture isn't showing up for some people.  I'm going to try to hotlink another site.  If that doesn't work, here's the link.




3 comments:

  1. The pictures didn't come up for me but I'm dying to see what this is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason you can't see it when using IE. I don't know why. :( Firefox is the way people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on firefox and there's no picture!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...