Thursday, May 20, 2010

If You Find Me Wondering the Streets Direct Me Home...

Today I am convinced that I am quantifiably dumber than I was yesterday.  I  provide you with the two following pieces of evidence.
  1. I am wearing two different color shoes.  One is black and the other is red. I didn't notice until about 10:30am.  I know this has been done by others many times before but I'm fairly certain that their error was of the black/brown/navy variety.  How do you get red wrong?
  2. I was looking at a selection of salt & pepper shakers for purchase and wondered to myself why so many of them were colored black and white even though they were of different brand and style.
Watch out world.  I'm just as likely to hurt someone else as I am to hurt myself.  Stay out of my way today.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I should laugh or not... but I'm doing it anyway. black and red? very silly woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was clearly a hot mess in this post because I spelled the damn title wrong. Oy.

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...