Thursday, June 03, 2010

Blah. Blah. Blah...

Here's a bunch of random mumbo jumbo.

I had several dreams last night that I had to pee.  I was seriously annoyed in my dream that I kept having to go to the bathroom.  I finally woke up and discovered "hey I have to pee".  Funny how your body tries to tell you things.  The funnier part was that I had just read 100 pages of The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption and Pee by Sarah Silverman.  I'm so glad that my bladder is stronger than hers was.

Matt is off golfing with his buddies for the week.  He thinks we'll perish without him but really, and don't tell him this, it's nice and quiet and there's one less person for me to pick up after.  Shhhh   ;-)

The kids think that when Dad isn't home they should help me out by sleeping with me.  I can usually convince Skyler to sleep in her own bed for part of the night, but the other kid, he's stubborn.  About 4:00 this morning, shortly after I got up to pee, Sky came in and proceeded to stick all her bony joints into my soft jello-y ones.  The key to sleeping with that kid is to stick a pillow between the two of you.  Sure you're hanging off the side of the bed, but there's less bruising.

May was a sucktastic month for reading.  I don't think I finished an entire book.  I skimmed one and finished 3/4 of another.  MEH.  I AM excited for June.  I've already got a nice little pile of fiction books all lined up and I'm actually feeling optimistic about finding SOMETHING to interest me.

We, the family, recently became hooked on Glee.  I hear so many people talk about it and my family loves nothing more than a gang of singing high school students so I ordered the first season dvd.  We spent an entire Sunday afternoon watching episode after episode.  We all loved it so I've started tivo-ing the new shows.  I missed two that aren't online any longer but hopefully they'll show them again this summer.  Great, fun show. 


Here's a picture of Skyler from this morning.  Check out the converse kicks she inherited from her cousin.  Don't they go great with her outfit?  She cracks me up.



3 comments:

  1. Just got into Glee myself. Love it. LOVE Skyler's style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I just started watching Glee too! The teens have been trying to get me to watch it and I kept putting them off. Now I'm hooked (but shhhhh! dont tell anyone!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had that exact pair of converse when I was about ten. I loved them like they were another appendage.

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...