Monday, August 16, 2010

Beep BEEP BEEP BEEP...

Do you ever start a day being jerked awake by some horrible beeping noise and then staring at the offending object bleeping away at you while you wonder  "WHAT is that and how do I turn it off?" and then fumble with the various buttons smacking at them until it it just stops.  And then you sort of catch on that hey, that's an alarm clock and it was set to wake me up but it can't really be 6:00am yet can it?  And THEN you realize that with all your smacking at the clock you've ruined the saving grace  that is the nine minutes of  snooze?

Yeah, so Good Morning!



1 comment:

  1. My alarm is the baby monitor and I wake up to Lauren babbling. I LOVE my alarm. If it beeped I'd smack it, too, though.

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...