Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Breaking Up is Hard To Do...

Dear Coca-Cola,

I love you so much but I just don't think we're right for each other anymore.  You bring out the chubby side of me and it's just got to stop.  I'll always fondly remember our times together.  This hurts me more than it hurts you so please be understanding and don't make this hard on either of us.  Please don't worry that I'll be batting for the other team, Pepsi, I'm going for water.  Water brings out the best in me and that's really what I need right now.

I'll love you forever.  Smooches,

2 comments:

  1. My doctor put it in some plausible terms: The calories from one Coke a day equals one-half pound weight gain in a week. A good way to help yourself out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a brave soul. I have not been able to make this break.

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...