Monday, August 23, 2010

Eavesdropper...

You know how some people have a voice that you can't help but hear even if you're trying not to listen to their conversation?

I was running errands at lunch time today and I overhear some kid/man/boy saying the following:
"So when the police got there I said to them 'I watch a lot of Law & Order so I know that this technically wasn't breaking and entering'."
Oy.  Can you even imagine what was going on there?  I bet the police officer was thrilled to get the opinion of Mr. Law-&-Order-Watcher.  I'm sure that made all the difference in the world in that conversation.  Ha!

Even when I don't mean to listen I hear the crazy...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't make that kind of shit up! That is classic....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it when the webMD docs help me with their medicine. I'm sure the cops loved help with the law. :)

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...