Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Continued Love Affair with Tivo...

The kids are getting ready to go back to school.  Soccer has started.  The temperatures have dropped way way down to the 80s.  You know what all that means?  It's time for my third annual Fall Line-Up Review.

I've already checked tvguide.com for the fall schedule and I'm ready.  Once again I'll have to deploy a little bit of strategy on Monday nights but I think I can do it.  I'm up to the challenge and Matt doesn't use his dvr to its fullest potential.

Monday
8:00 - House, Chuck, & 90210  <---problem area
9:00 - Two and a Half Men and Gossip Girl
9:30 - Mike & Molly *

Tuesday
8:00 - No Ordinary Family *
8:00 - Glee
9:00 - Raising Hope*
9:00 - Running Wilde *

Wednesday
9:00 - Modern Family (if you aren't watching this you're wrong)
9:30 - Cougar Town
10:00 - The Defenders*

Thursday
8:00 - Big Bang Theory
8:30 -  S#*! My Dad Says*
9:00 - The Office
9:30 - Outsourced
10:00 - Private Practice
10:00 - The Mentalist

Friday
8:00 - Who Do You Think You Are?

Sunday
9:00 - Undercover Boss
9:00 - Desperate Housewives

The * indicates a new show and I have my doubts about every one of them.  I'll give them a one or two show trial and then weed them out.  I can't wait to have a good backlog of shows on my Tivo for a rainy Saturday afternoon. I have a feeling my book consumption is about to take a nose-dive.  I've read 50 books already this year so I'm ready for some mind candy.


What are you watching?

 

3 comments:

  1. We don't watch any of the same programs! I do love Who Do You Think You Are, though. That is a fabulous show. Aside from that I haven't seen any of these. You are going to be a busy woman this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you find time to watch all those shows? I try every Fall to record shows to "watch later" and end up deleting them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch football ;-)

    Sometimes I pile up an entire season of a show and watch it all in one weekend or wait until everything else is in reruns. Others I can't wait to watch right away. I can also crochet or surf while I'm watching.

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...