Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dedication...

Background:  Zack used his own money to purchase a used (good spending tip) blue tooth for his Xbox 360.  The blue tooth is used so he can interact with the friends he links up with to play games in groups.

Zack:  Mom, if I walk away, really far will my blue tooth disconnect.  Like, will it only connect if it's close.

Me:  Yup.  It will lose connection as you get further and further away from where it is connecting.

Zack:  Okay so is your bathroom really far away?  Or is that close?

Me:  ZACK!  Were you talking on the blue tooth WHILE you were going to the bathroom?

Zack:  I really really had to go and I was playing with J.  He covered my men while I was going but then the blue tooth went fuzzy and disconnected.

Me:  PLEASE do not talk on the blue tooth or the phone or anything else while you are going to the bathroom.  No one wants to be a part of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...