Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Owie...

I'm not going to bore you with the details of my seven hour ER visit on Sunday.  Okay okay, I'll give you the diagnosis.  Ovarian cyst with a side order of chemo rash (Do not enter the term "rash" into google images.  I'm warning you). 

It's clear from this latest incident that my body hates me.  It's making a game of coming up with painful conditions to test my mettle.  I'm just about ready to fold.  I'm living on little pills that take away the pain and make the details of life a little fuzzy until I can see my regular doc on Friday. 

Apparently when I complained about getting constant sinus infections my body said "Okay bitch, let's kick it up a notch". 

I'd like to go back to the sinus infections now.  Please?

6 comments:

  1. So sorry. Man, getting old sucks. I've had more health issues in the last year than in my whole life combined. Is this what we have to look forward to? Hope you're on the mend very, very soon. Will it have to be removed??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, girl! I had an ovarian cyst when I was 17. It put me in the hospital doubled over in pain. I stayed for 48 hrs. while they tried to figure it out. It burst & the pain was worse than childbirth.
    I feel for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo!

    Well take it from your internet pharmacist. Enjoy your pain pills while you legitimately need them. Once you take them when you don't need them, I cant be your bestest rph anymore. :(

    hope you are better soon
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry! You need a break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear this, you deserve some good luck soon after this!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...