Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Lots of Warm Little Heads...

I know.  I know.  I'm a total blog slacker.  I've been sort of busy lately.

About a month ago I made an owl hat for my nephew.


And then I made one for a friend:






And then another friend was looking for a monkey sock hat:





Then I found a cute picture of a Very Hungry Caterpillar hat and thought I could make one of those:




So I made two
And then I made my niece an owl hat:





And then someone asked if I could make a lady bug:

And now, I kid you not, I have a list of fifteen other hats to make. I also went to the Rally to Restore Sanity this weekend.  1.  It was awesome.  2. I crocheted on the train.  I'll post pics of that later.  In the meantime, I'm off to make hats.  It's a good thing I spend a ridiculous amount of time at soccer practice!


8 comments:

  1. We were there, too!!! All the way from Spartanburg, SC :) We took the kids, too!

    Love the hats! You are super talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so freaking awesome.

    And, I've got classes you can turn those in for you know. Just sayin'. Come see me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a hat-making FIEND! Or do I mean fool? Neither one sounds nice. I mean you are a person who makes a lot of awesome hats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hats. You are my new crafty-hero. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...