Monday, April 18, 2011

Agita...

I'm having one of those days.  You know those days?  The kind that make your mascara dewy for no single reason, but all together it seems like a lot?

It's Monday.  I have a chest cold that won't decide what to do with itself so it's just sort of junky without being productive.  It's Spring Break which means that my kids are constantly on the verge of being booooooorrrrrrred.   My Big Boy is turning 10 this week. TEN.  That right there is enough to make me cry (a couple of times).  Mr. I'm-Going-To-Be-Ten just changed his mind on what he wants for his birthday and I'm left feeling like I don't have something worthy of the big ONE OH.  Easter is coming and my kids so enjoyed the scavenger hunt I set up last year that they have demanded another one.  Can't I just huck a few eggs behind couch cushions and call it good?  I volunteered for something that I am feeling overwhelmed with.  It will be fine eventually but TODAY I feel overwhelmed.  We just committed to doing something big BIG this summer and I'm all stomach twisty about it.

This is the kind of day that makes me want to go hide under my covers.  I'm trying to be better about that though.  *SIGH*

I'll get through it.  Right?

1 comment:

  1. It's 8:22pm your time and my guess is... you made it. Good girl. Tomorrow is a new day.

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...