Thursday, April 07, 2011

Bounce...

Every once in awhile I let you guys know about a product that I really like and I'm going to grace you with another one of my suggestions today.

A few (six?) months ago I had a coupon (maybe) for a Bounce Dryer Bar. I usually just buy the store brand of dryer sheets and toss one in each dryer load. I'm usually not that thrilled with the results but didn't care to put much effort into it.  Anyhoo, I attached the Bounce Dryer Bar onto the inside of my dryer and have loved the results. I was happy and enjoyed the smell but again didn't think too much about it.


The other day I was pulling towels out of the dryer and they were still warm and they smelled SO.GOOD. I looked at the dryer bar and realized it had been in there for quite a while, like maybe two months. I looked at the package and it said that each dryer bar lasts two to three months. And I swear to you that months later your dryer items still smell fantastic. I'm loving it.






 
I find it necessary to say that I am in no way associated with Bounce.  Bounce doesn't know I exist.  I was not compensated in any way for loving the Bounce Dryer Bar

1 comment:

  1. I also love the Bounce dryer bar. I finally had to replace mine a few weeks ago, but I think the first one lasted 5 or 6 months.

    Also, it helps with the husband factor. You know, on the rare occasion that the husband does laundry, you can't expect him to do things like use dryer sheets, too. Now, he doesn't have to. :D

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...