Monday, April 04, 2011

Round She Goes...

Do you remember when you were a little girl and you used to cartwheel all the time?  Round and round and round?

Skyler has been taking gymnastics at a great local gym since December.  Her main mode of transportation right now is the cartwheel and attempted round-off.  I hear "Mom watch this" roughly 42,000 times per day.  She was recently moved up a level and her coach is a little firmer with them.  I thought this would discourage her but it just makes her try harder.  I'm so proud.

I tried to show Sky my mad cartwheeling skills the other day - she said "Mom, don't do that, you're going to hurt yourself."  Even the kids know I lack the ability to do anything physical without needing surgery afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...