Monday, November 07, 2011

Random Things I Think...

I'm just going to jump into this one as there isn't really a good lead-up to these particular random thoughts.

Do you have a particular personal policy on choosing your bathroom stalls? I start thinking for example, that at work the large group bathroom has four stalls and we have roughly 100 women who work in the office.  If we all each used a random stall each time we went to the restroom, we'd each be exposed to 100% of the other female worker's germs.  BUT if the stalls were divided evenly among us, we'd each only be exposed to 25% of the female work population's germs. Think about it.

Also, ever since seeing Vh1s pop-up video of Jewel's Who Will Save Your Soul in which one of the pop-ups claimed that the first stall in a bathroom is the least used and the cleanest, I have whenever it is not obviously messy, chosen the first stall.

Here's the video for your obsessive compulsive enjoyment:


Aren't you glad that you don't live in my brain?

3 comments:

  1. LOVE pop-up video!! I will now use the 1st stall even though people waiting in line can see me through the crack.

    Ashley P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah. I'm going to need to correct my horrible use of commas up there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd heard that 1st stall thing as well! (although definitely not through that video - i think maybe my mom saw it on oprah once long ago?) and i TOTALLY always choose the 1st stall when feasible as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...