Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm on a Roll...

This is known on the list of 40 Bags of Clutter as Kitchen junk drawer 2.  This drawer is dangerous.  You're just as likely to find a knife as a measuring spoon, and by find I mean cut your finger open.  All of our kitchen gadgets go in here.  Want to search around for a wine opener?  Oh oops you caught your hand on the pizza slicer.  Dangerous I tell you.
Exactly 15 minutes later:
Skyler helped me and we even took the whole drawer out and washed the inside.   While we're here can I give a woot to one of the products in this drawer?  See those two black vegetable peelers in the bottom right of the drawer?  Those are OXO Good Grips Swivel Peelers.  We got them as a wedding gift when we got married TWELVE years ago.  They are still awesome.  Twelve years.  Best veggie peelers ever.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! My kitchen gadget drawer is likewise filled with hidden peril. I could probably ditch 1/3 of what's in there. Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a good Oxo product!

    Excellent jorb on the drawer clean-up/out. Doesn't it feel goooooood?

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...