Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ancestry...

Have you checked out Ancestry.com?  Feel free to give me a giant "duh", I know it's been around for along time and I've used it in the past but all of a sudden I have some steam and it's so fun.  I always knew that I came from Irish and Polish immigrants of the early 20th century and haven't made much leeway there, but I'm having a blast researching my husband's family who mostly immigrated in the 1700s and have so much information already recorded.  I absolutely thrilled my children when I told them that they are descendants of Powhatan Indians.  They both study the Powhatan in school and think they are the bees knees now that they know they are related to an Indian Chief.



Who are you related to?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...