Saturday, July 21, 2012

Meet Our New Friend Lizzie...

.
We're lizard-sitting this week. We've done a lot of research and hope we don't do any damage while she's with us. I'm a little nervous about the cricket situation but I'm hoping I can get over it. 

Lizzie is a bearded dragon, that's her in her travel carrier up there with Zack.  She wasn't super impressed with the drive, but she did okay.  We unloaded her tank and all her goodies last night and then...she didn't move.  Not once was she in a different spot from where I placed her that evening until I checked on her this morning.  If we're playing statue, she's winning.

2 comments:

  1. Don't tell my Lizzie about her! She wannnnnnnts a bearded dragon.
    Good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...