Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Current Love/Hate Relationship...

I know you're just sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for an update to my Printing Squared... post from last week.

So this morning, twelve days later, I get another email from Prinstagram with my tracking info.  I was all eye-rolly as they had already refunded me and I hadn't received the package from FedEx and hadn't had time to go chasing it down. I clicked through because I got to wondering if they had received the package back and managed to resend it without needing a signature. The tracking info was for the same package and FedEx said that it was still sitting at their office. I called FedEx and they said they had it.  So as much as I didn't want to bother, it was pictures and so I drove 18 minutes each way on my lunch hour to go retrieve it.  I can't begin to tell you how much it irritates me to have my time wasted; I was irritated with myself that I couldn't stand not chasing the package down.

What I didn't remember through all of this was that I had ordered tiny cute little books with a magnet inside the back cover rather than more prints.  It pains me to say this, but they're adorable and totally something I would love if it weren't for the hoop jumping.  ::SIGH::


You could thread a little ribbon through the binding and do a collection of pics for the year and hang it on your xmas tree.  I hate myself for loving this idea.

I won't order from them again unless they get their shit together, but...ugh definitely cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...