Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A SNOWFLAKE...

This is the level of hysteria in my office right now:


I come from a state where snowy winters are the norm.  We plan for it.  We expect it.  We deal with it.

I currently live in a state that will shut the f**k down if the precipitation coming from the sky is anything more coagulant than rain.  My co-workers are staring out of windows at the sky for the first little flake to fall and then they are OUT of here.  I'd like to mock them and make fun but our state has no plan for snow.  They don't sand or salt, they basically just say "stay home" and if you do go out well then you're an idiot.

The next few days should be interesting.  Wish us well.

2 comments:

  1. good luck! I am in SC and we do the same here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...