Monday, January 05, 2015
A Classic Example of my lack of follow through...(2013 End of Year Questionnaire...(I'm late. What of it?))
Answers to previous years are here: 2008, 2009, 2010 (did I miss a year?), 2011, 2012
1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
I "ran" a 5k. It was a blast! In June I had planned to go with friends and take pictures while they ran the Dirty Girl 5k in the Pokonos. The night before the event we might have imbibed a bit too much and one of the ladies did not find herself well enough to participate the next morning. Since I was wearing the t-shirt to show support and I had sneakers with me, I had the ridiculous idea of just being her for the event. I had an absolutely wonderful time. There wasn't much running, I hurt my knee, and there was mud in places that should never be muddy but I was so so proud of myself.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I still don't make resolutions.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My dear friend Lisa had a beautiful baby girl in November. I only wish that I was closer so that I could hold that little bundle of cuteness. My cousin Holly also had a baby girl. I haven't seen Holly in many years so it's nice that FB keeps us in contact.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
I would like to not have any anxiety attacks - I think this one will happen. I finally found a life changing medication that is working.
I would like to have better eating habits - this one isn't looking good if you use January as an example.
7. What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2012?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
b) thinner or fatter?
c) richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
21. Did you fall in love in 2013?
22. What was your favorite tv show?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
24. What was the best book you read in 2013?
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What did you want and get?
27. What did you want and not get?
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
32. What kept you sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
35. Who did you miss?
36. Who was the best new person you met?
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013?
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Happy 2014 - I think it's going to be awesome!
Blah blah blah by Amanda at 11:36 AM