Thursday, February 12, 2015

Favorite Things February Just Got Shitty...

I hate that I'm even writing this post.  GAH!  One of my favorite things in the whole wide world, Jon Stewart on The Daily Show, is going away and I'm in full blown mourning mode.  He hasn't even said when he's leaving and I feel like one of my favorite people in the world just got the diagnosis of a fatal cancer.  I actually cried upon watching this:



If you aren't familiar with Jon Stewart, I question your decisions in life.  Seriously, take this coming weekend and go watch the past fifteen years of awesome.  I'm not kidding.



I was going to post a plethora of my favorite JS quotes but after searching the google and falling down that rabbit hole of awesome, I realized that ALL of JS' quotes are my favorites.  I can't choose just twenty.  At random then...






Will we never meet at Camera Three again?
I really hope this link works

Will there never be another Rally for Reason and to Restore Sanity?

Link above to all my pics from the Rally in 2010

I can't further summarize what Jon Stewart and The Daily Show have meant to me so I'm just going to say that one of my all time favorite things announced it was going away.  I watch it online every morning while I'm updating my boring blah blah spreadsheets. I suppose I'll have to go back and start at the beginning.  Hopefully I can make it last another fifteen years.

Edited:  Jon's response to the internet's reaction to the loss of the great JS



Edit:  Breaking News!  I made a deal with god.




#favoritethingsfebruary #tookabadturn #thedailyshow

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...