Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Me & Coke...A Love Affair...



Once again I am attempting to give up one of the true loves of my life, Coca-Cola.  This doesn't mean that it isn't still one of my favorite things in the whole wide world.


I had a coke on December 31st and then went the longest stretch in the ever of not having coke, 31 days.  On January 31st I decided I could have one.  Matt mocked me falling off of the wagon and said that alcoholics can't have "just one".  I chose not to listen.  While out to dinner, I ordered a coke. The waiter thought I was nuts when he brought it to the table and I practically dunked my face in the glass and then let out the most satisfied of sighs.  I had one refill and haven't had another coke in eleven days.  There have been some rough patches but I'm doing it.  Everything in moderation.  I can't tell myself never or I'll lose the whole match.



#favoritethingsfebruary #cokeismybae #coke #cokeaholicsanonymous

2 comments:

  1. I think I love coke as much as you. I've tried giving it up. I just can't. Well, until my doctor put me on medicine that made all soda taste bad. It was the longest month of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might need that medicine...

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...